Xspouse 2022 is certified for Court use
Current version: 2022-1
Any purchase of Xspouse 2021-2 qualifies for a FREE upgrade to Xspouse 2022
New users »
Xspouse is the most accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive child and spousal support calculator available.
Courts and government agencies can get Xspouse free; to order, click on the following button.
Order now »
- Certified for Court use by the California Judicial Council.
- Property Division. Full-featured property divider. Includes Marsden and Pension worksheets.
- Arrearage Calculator. The Xspouse™ download package includes an arrearage calculator.
This calculator is available free to all Xspouse™ users who have a current personalization ID.
There will be an icon Xarrears on your Start > Programs menu.
- Enhanced Findings and Rebuttals Report. Enables judicial officers to modify, when necessary,
the child support calculated according to the formula in FC 4055(a).
- Bonus Income reports. Analyze the complex situation when income is unpredictable in size and frequency.
Include effects of prior relationships. Fully documented.
- Timeshare Worksheet. Easy, visually oriented calculation of timeshare even for complex visitation arrangements.
- Powerful Qualified Business Income Deduction calculator that is fully integrated with other Xspouse data.
- Data export. Allows an extensive range of data to be exported in either XML or JSON format.
- $299. Purchase includes any updated releases of Xspouse™ 2022 and free technical support.
Free Demo Version
An almost full-featured demonstration version of Xspouse is available. The demonstration version has some features disabled,
such as printing, the QBID calculator, browser preview, and data export.
Download Demo »
New users »
To make sure that communications and notifications from Xspouse are not intercepted by a
spam filter, please add support@Xspouse.com and sales@Xspouse.com to your email program's
contacts list, or to your approved senders list.
Xspouse provides a browser preview feature in the support and property modules, and in Xarrears. Browser preview provides
an enhanced appearance for reports, which can be printed directly from the browser, and also provides the ability to select
viewing and printing ranges in the bonus income reports.
Learn more »
Date of birth fields have been added to the list of children and to Party Tax Information
to support automatic calculation of the various tax credits.
Schedule 8812 has been completely revamped and is now a merger of the discontinued (by the IRS) Pub 972 and the former Schedule 8812.
The default has been changed for MFS from "Itemized" to "Std deduction" in keeping with the fact
that a significant majority of households now take the standard deduction rather than itemizing their deductions.
Learn more »